Step by Step Guide to Register on Cidco Lottery 2021: Date, Result, Notification PDF @ lottery.cidcoindia
Even though the state government has been implementing many housing schemes, some people still lack the proper housing facilities to live in. To help these weaker sections, Maharashtra City and Industrial Development Corporation (शहर आणि औद्योगिक विकास महामंडल महाराष्ट्र) invite applications for Cidco Lottery. The prime objective of the Cidco Lottery is to benefits the people to fulfill their housing dreams through the lottery system. The cost of the houses provided under the lottery system is Rupees 1 Lakh. Cidco will conduct two lotteries for 814 houses in the first lottery and 615 houses in the second lottery for lower-income people.
The interested applicants can start registering for the Cidco Lottery by visiting the Cidco Official Portal
Cidco Lottery 2021
This article explains the online procedure to register for the Cidco Lottery Housing Scheme, Date, Result, Official Notification PDF.
Maharashtra Cidco Lottery Result
Let us look at the results of the Cidco Housing Scheme launched by the Cidco Corporation.
- Visit the Official Portal of Cidco Maharashtra
- It takes the online user to the Home Page Below.
- Scroll down the Home Page and click on the Cidco Lottery Results option.
- It then redirects the online applicant to the following page below.
- The applicant candidates can view the details of the lottery results according to the date of draw.
- Click on the View Result of the next to the concerned lottery scheme.
- On the newly opened page, the interested applicants can view the winners’ list of Round 1, Round 2, Round 3, and Round 4.
- The applicants can view and download the PDF Document on the following page shown below.
Register Cidco Lottery Housing Scheme 2021
Let us see the procedure to apply for the Cidco Lottery Housing Scheme on the official portal. This process is for the candidates who wish to apply for the Cidco Lottery Housing Scheme.
- Visit the official portal of Cidco Maharashtra.
- It takes the online user to the Home Page Below.
- Click on the Register for Lottery tab.
- It then displays the Registration Form, as shown below.
- Enter the User Name for Login, Password, Confirm Password, First Name, Father’s Name/Husband’s Name/Middle Name, Surname, Date of Birth, and Mobile Number.
- Enter the User Name, Monthly Income, Applicant PAN Number, Applicant Name, Enter the Aadhaar Number and Re-Enter Aadhaar Number.
- Enter the Applicant Name as on Aadhaar Number.
- Upload the photo of the applicant.
- Enter the Mobile Number, Telephone Number, Email ID, and Telephone Number.
- Upload the Scan Copy of the bank cheque or passbook.
- Enter the Bank Account Number, Re-Enter Bank Account Number, IFSC Code, MICR Number of Bank, Bank Name, and Branch Name.
- After the successful registration, the applicants will get redirected to the following page.
- The confirmation process might take a minimum of 24 Hours.
- After that, the applicant can view the Lottery Code, Lottery Name, Board Name, Online Application Start Date, and Apply button.
- Once your document are approved, the system will be enabled.
- Select the scheme that you wish to apply for and the code number for the same.
- The applicant can apply for the scheme under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
- Select applicant type and apply for the scheme individually, as well as jointly.
- If you are applying jointly, furnish the necessary details and PAN card information, which will have to be approved by the CIDCO officers.
- Click on the Accept Terms and Conditions Check Box and Place.
- The applicants should confirm the application and lottery details.
- You can use NEFT/RTGS, credit card, or net banking for making the payment. Print the acknowledgment slip, sign at the appropriate places with the applicant’s photograph.
- Upload this slip and proceed to the payment.
Cidco Lottery Official Notification PDF
The interested applicants can visit the official portal and find out the Official Notification and Advertisement of the Cidco Lottery Scheme.
However, the applicants can view the brochure of the following Cidco Housing Scheme.
Eligibility Criteria for CIDCO Lottery Scheme Maharashtra
- The interested applicants must earn monthly income of Rs. 25000/- per month to apply for Economically Weaker Section category flats
- The beneficiaries must earn a monthly income between Rs. 25000/- to Rs. 50000/- per month to apply for Low Income Group category flats.
List Of New Towns Under CIDCO Lottery
- New Aurangabad
- New Latur
- Meghdoot-new Nagpur
- New Nashik
- Chikhaldara hill station
- Waluj Mahanagar
- New Nanded
- Vasai Virar
- Aurangabad fringe area
- Jalana New Town
Cidco Lottery Scheme 2021 FAQ’s
What is the abbreviation of the Cidco?
The full form of City and Industrial Corporation of Maharashtra Limited.
What is the objective of the Cidco Lottery Results 2021?
The objective of the Lottery Scheme is to provide houses to the weaker sections of the people.
How to find the lottery results online on the Cidco Website of Maharashtra?
The applicants can check the lottery results on the Cidco Website online.
Can I make the payments online on the official portal of the Cidco Maharashtra Portal?
The applicants can make their payments online on the official portal of Cidco Maharashtra.