Reliance Jio and Qualcomm Snapdragon have recently announced that they will host the Call on Duty (COD) Mobile Aces Esports Challenge Tournament. However, the official dates are not yet confirmed. The tournament will feature solo as well as 5V5 team plays. Moreover, the companies have also revealed that it is free to use and open source. The prize money for the COD Mobile Aces Esports Challenge Tournament is whopping 25 Lakh Rupees. Jio TV, Esports HD Channel, Facebook Watch, and YouTube JioGames Channel will telecast online.
The interested players can visit the official portal and register for the COD Mobile Aces Esports Challenge Championship Online.
COD Mobile Aces Esports Challenge
This article explains the online procedure to join and apply for the COD Mobile Aces Epsorts Challenge Tournament 2021 and the Online Registration Process.
“The collaboration between the two is set to bring superior gaming experiences to the gaming enthusiasts across India through multiple contests that JioGames will organize on the JioGames Esports platform with QCTAP as a title sponsor. The collaboration will start with the first contest, ‘Call of Duty Mobile Aces Esports Challenge,’ featured on JioGames Esports platform,” Jio said in a press release.
How to Join and Apply Online for the Call On Duty Mobile (CODM) Challenge @ play.jiogames.com/esports
Let us see the online procedure to join and the online registration process for the CODMS Epsorts Challenge Tournament Online.
- The applicants can join and register in the tournament for free without paying any amount to enter into the championship.
- Any Online Users can register for this tournament.
Step by Step Registration Process for Reliance Jio CODM Esports Tournament
- Click Here to get redirected to the Registration Page directly.
- The registrations have already been started on 1st April 2021 from 10:55 PM onwards.
- Visit the official portal of Play Jio Games.
- Click on the Join under the Qualcomm Snapdragon Esports Challenge Solo Aces.
- It then takes the online users to the following page.
- Click on the Join button again on the newly opened page.
- It then opens up the Login Dialogue Box, as shown below.
- Click on the Create an Account if you don’t have an account.
- Enter the Full Name, User Name, Password, Confirm Password, Date of Birth, and Gender.
- Click on the checkbox I Agree to terms and conditions.
- Click on the I Agree button that popped up on the new page.
- Enter the Mobile Number and Captcha Code in the next dialogue box.
- It then sends an OTP to your registered mobile number.
- Copy the OTP Number and Enter in the respective field as shown below.
- Click on the Validate Button.
- In the same way, the online applicants should also validate their email id.
- Go to the email id, copy the OTP and Enter the OTP in the respective field.
- Click on the Vaildate OTP button.
- It then successfully creates your account online on the portal.
- The user can create a team, add a game id, etc., in the dashboard.
Important Dates of Reliance Jio – Qualcomm Snapdragon Esports Challenge
Let us see the important dates of the online tournament as shown in the below table.
|Registration Start Date||1st April 2021 10:55 PM|
|Registration Close Date||1st April 2021 09:00 PM|
|Qualifier Matches Start Date||June 11 2021|
|Final Match||June 20 2021|
Game Rules of the CODM Aces Esports Tournament Online
Let us see the list of game rules of the Reliance Jio and Qualcomm Snapdragon sponsored Aces Esport Tournament Online.
- All the participants should update the game versions to the latest.
- The participants should play only with their concerned games tags/ids.
- All tournament matches will be played in the lobbies hosted by the tournament officials.
- Any cheating or malpractices in the game will make the candidates disqualified for the game.
- Captains/Leaders will have to ready with their team in gaming during the scheduled time.
- There is a monitoring team that captures all the moves of the participants. So, the participants in the game should follow all the rules set by the hosting team.