The Chandigarh Government has started the Chandigarh Housing Board Scheme to provide quality housing options at reasonable prices to Chandigarh’s citizens. The Chandigarh Housing Board occasionally comes out with housing schemes to invite applications from the interested buyers and allot homes accordingly. This scheme was established by extending the Haryana Housing Board Act, 1971, to the city. The board has constructed more than 60,000 houses in various parts of the city, under different categories.
According to the CHB, around 25% of the population in the city stay in housing options provided by the Chandigarh Government under the Present Scheme. Now the Board is Allowing the E-Tenders for 109 Residential Freehold Properties. The interested applicants can visit the official portal chbonline.in and apply for the scheme.
Chandigarh Housing Board Scheme
This article explains the CHB Scheme 2021, Its Construction of Flats, PDF Notification, Procedure to apply for the Scheme and Online Registration process, Documents required for the scheme, and its Eligibility criteria.
Construction of 2,3,4 BHK Flats in IT Park under CHB Yojana
Let us see how the Chandigarh government has Planned to Construct 2,3,4 BHK Flats in IT Park.
- According to the Board, the CHB has provided 1BHK for Rs 90 lakhs and economically weaker sections at Rs 50 lakhs in Sector 53.
- The 2BHK Flats are offered at Rs 1.36 crores by the Chandigarh Housing Board Scheme.
- The housing scheme offers the 3BHK flats at Rs 1.63 crores for the people Under the Scheme.
- Now, the plan was to construct around 500 homes in different categories.
- This plan was to be finalized based on interest from the applicants.
Official Notification PDF of Chandigarh Housing Board Scheme
Let us see the details of the official notification of the Chandigarh Housing scheme.
- The Chandigarh government has released the Official Notification PDF of CHB Scheme 2021.
- The interested Applicants can visit the official Portal of the Scheme to know the details.
- Click on Notifications and find the Notifications related to Chandigarh Housing Board Housing Scheme.
- Click Here to directly go to the Notifications Page and Download the Required Notification of the Scheme.
How to Register online for the Chandigarh Housing Board Scheme
Let us see the Procedure to apply for the CHB Scheme 2021 for the permanent residents of the Chandigarh Government.
- Visit the Official Portal of Chandigarh Housing Board Scheme and Enter the Home Page.
- On the Home page, Click Registration for allotment of CHB Scheme.
CHB Online Application Form
- Enter the Personal Details, Address for Communication, Bank Account Details, Housing Plan Details, Upload Documents etc.
- In this instance, the Chandigarh Housing Board Scheme has not started the Registration Process for the Applicants.
- The board is allowing the E-tender Notices for the allotment of the houses under IT Park.
- We will keep you updated about the Registration process of the CHB Scheme 2021 in our Next Article Once it is available Online.
Starting and Ending Dates of Chandigarh Housing Board Scheme 2021
Let us see the dates to the Start and End of the Scheme by the Chandigarh Government
- The Registration Process may Start from April 2021.
- We will keep you updated about the latest updates of the scheme in our Next article.
Changes in Building rules of Chandigarh Housing Board scheme 2021
Let us have a look at the changes in rules announced by the Chandigarh government in building construction.
- The CHB has also changed the building rules to allow need-based changes to all allottees.
- No additional room on the terrace or rear courtyard, covering 100% of the area.
- No encroachment on government land by constructing rooms.
- No construction of rooms allowed with the support of existing pillars.
- No construction allowed in balconies beyond the permissible limit.
- No fixing of grills beyond the permissible limit.
- Increasing the size of gates not allowed without proper permission.
- If the board demolishes any illegal encroachment of a dwelling unit, the owner has to pay the recovery cost, along with 18% GST.
- If the House owner fails to pay the cost to the CHB on or before the due date, the allotment will be cancelled by the board.
Eligibility Criteria of CG 2,3,4 BHK Housing Board Scheme 2021
Let us see the Eligibility Criteria to apply for CHB 2021 Housing Scheme.
- The Applicant must be a permanent resident of Chandigarh.
- The age of the Candidate must be above 18 years old.
- The Eligible Applicant must have a Bank Account in their Name.
Documents Required to apply for CG Housing Scheme
Let us see the Documents required to apply for the Chandigarh Housing Scheme.
- Permanent Residential Proof Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Copy of ration card
- Voter Id Card
- Passport if needed
- Copy of Bank Account Number
- PAN Card