Register Now for CEO AP MLC Voter Registration 2020, Apply Online Form 19
The Chief Election Commission of Andhra Pradesh portal started the CEO AP Voter Registration Portal. Starting this portal aims to reduce the manual voter registration process and make the electoral process flexible. In addition to the Assembly and Parliament Constituencies, the citizens can register their votes for AP MLC Voter Registration on the AP CEO Portal.
The applicant teachers who wish to register their votes for the upcoming MLC Elections in the state can start applying on the official portal of the Chief Election Commission of the State.
CEO AP MLC Voter Registration 2020, Apply Online, Form 19 @ ceoandhra.nic.in
This article explains the CEO AP MLC Voter Registration 2020, Online Application Procedure, and Form 19.
Eligibility Criteria for CEO AP MLC Voter Registration 2020
Let us see the eligibility criteria to apply for the CEO AP MLC Voter Registration.
- The applicant voter should have experience as a teacher from a recognized educational institution.
- The applicant teacher should be a resident of the particular constituency.
How to Apply for the CEO AP MLC Voter Registration, Form 19 @ ceoandhra.nic.in
Let us see the online application procedure to apply for the AP CEO MLC Voter Registration 2020. This process is for the teachers who want to enroll their names in the MLC Voter Registration.
- Visit the official portal of CEO Andhra Pradesh.
- It takes the applicant to the Home Page below.
- On the Home Page, in the menu bar, click on the E-Registration.
- Upload the scanned photo of the applicant.
- In the applicant details section, click on the Applicant’s Name, Surname, Date of Birth, Relation Name, Gender, and Relation Type.
- In the House Address Section, Enter the House/Door Number, Street/Area/Locality, Town/Village, Taluk/Mandal, Post Office, and Pin Code of the station.
- Enter the Details of ACAC and EPIC, If the Applicant’s Name is Included.
- Enter the District, ACAC Number and Name, Epic Number ( ID Card No.), Polling Station Number, S. I Number in P.SP.S.
- Enter the teaching experience for the last six years in the given columns.
- Also, Enter the Date of Entry and Date of Retirement as a Teacher.
- Upload the certificate related to the teaching experience.
- If your name has not been included in the electoral roll for this or any other constituency.
- Enter the Name of the Constituency and District.
- Enter the House Number, Street, Town/Village, Mobile Number, Email ID.
- Verify all the details and click on the Submit button to finish the registration process.
CEO AP MLC Voter Registration FAQ
Who can register for CEO AP MLC Voter Registration 2020?
The eligible teachers of the respective constituency can register for their MLC Votes in the Registration Process.
What documents should the applicant upload in Form 19 of the AP CEO MLC Voter Registration?
The applicant has to upload the scanned signature and relevant certificate necessary for the AP CEO MLC Voter Registration.
Can I apply for the AP CEO MLC Registration Process in the Offline Mode?
The applicants can apply for AP CEO MLC Voter Registration in the offline mode by submitting the offline application to the presiding officer or the incharge of the particular constituency.
Do the applicants need to pay any registration fee for registering their votes on the CEO AP MLC Voter Registration Portal?
No, the applicants do not need to pay any registration fee for registering their votes on the CEO AP MLC Voter Registration Portal.