The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has recently announced the registration schedule of Class IX for the Academic Year 2022-23. According to this announcement, the school authorities can register their students for class 9th admissions. However, the registration process has already started on 11 July and 31 July. The school authorities can download and print the application form available on the website and give it to the students seeking admission for filling it.
BSEB Bihar Class 9 Registration
This article explains the online procedure register for BSEB Bihar Class 9 Registration, BSEB Helpline Numbers, and Online Application Procedure on the official portal.
Class IX Bihar Board Student Registration Procedure
Let us see the online procedure to register for the class 9th student registration on the official portal of the Secondary Bihar Board Education Official Portal.
- Visit the Official Portal of Secondary Board Bihar.
- It takes the online applicants to the Home Page below.
- Click on the Registration / Permission button from the Menu Bar.
- It then redirects the online users to the following page below.
- Click on the link: View/Download/Registration/Permission Form.
BSEB Class IX Registration Form
- It then downloads the Class IX online registration form 2022-23.
- On the newly opened application form, Enter/Tick the Category, School Code, School Name, Student’s Name in English and Hindi, Mother’s Names and Father’s Name in Hindi and English.
- Enter/Tick the Date of Birth, Gender, Nationality, Caste Category, Religion, Area, and Marital Status.
- Enter the Mobile Number, E-mail, Address, and Pin Code.
- Enter the Bank Account Number, IFSC Code, Name of the Bank, Two Identification Marks.
- Tick the subjects offered MILMIL, SILSIL, Compulsory, and for Visually Impaired Section.
- Also, tick on the optional subjects.
- Enter the Applicant’s Name in Hindi and English at the end.
- Keep the signature of the student, signature of the Parent /Guardian.
- Verify all the details and take a printout of the application form.
- Then, submit the filled application form with the necessary documents at the respective educational institution.
- The school authorities then match the details in the filled application forms with the school data.
- After Verification, the schools will upload the students’ data on the official portal of Bihar BSEB.
- If the students feel any mistakes in the application form, they can write a letter to the school authorities requesting the changes in the details.
- However, the students can pay the application fee online using payment modes like E-Challan, and NEFT.
BSEB Bihar Helpline Numbers
Let us see the details of the Bihar School Examination Board Helpline Numbers for assistance.
- The students can contact the Bihar Secondary Board Helpline for any queries regarding the 9th Class form filling or registration procedure.
- The students can reach out to the helpline numbers 0612-2232074, 2232257, and 2232239.
The interested applicants can visit the Official Website and apply for the Class 9 Registrations.
BSEB Bihar Class 9 Registration F.A.Q.s
Where do the applicant students will get the registration form online on the portal?
The applicant students can find out the application form on http://secondary.biharboardonline.com/ portal.
Where do I submit the filled application forms for Bihar Class 9 admission?
The students can submit the filled application form to the concerned schools or educational institutions they seek admission.
What are the online payment modes through which the applicants can pay the application fee for class IX admission?
The applicant students can pay the application fee online using E-Challan and NEFT Banking.
What is the last date for filling the online application forms for admissions into BSEB Bihar Class 9?
The interested applicants can apply for online registrations up to 31 July 2021.