The Banke Bihari temple is one of the famous temples in India dedicated to Lord Sri Krishna. It is located in the Holy city of Vrindavan in the Mathura district of Uttar Pradesh. This Banke Bihar Temple was constructed in 1864 by Swami Haridas, a guru of the famous singer Tansen. The image of Bihariji installed in Shri Bankey Bihari Mandir was granted to Swami Haridas by the celestial couple Shyama-Shyam. Submitting to devotees’ desire, the Lord appeared in person with his divine consort and left-back a charming black image before disappearing.
The interested pilgrims can register for online darshan on the official portal of Banke Bihari Temple.
Banke Bihar Temple Mathura
This article explains the Banke Bihari Temple darshan timings, the Procedure for the Online Darshan Registration, and PDF guidelines to visit the Banke Bihar Temple of Mathura.
How to Reach the Banke Bihari Temple
Let us see the different means of Transport to reach the Bank Bihari Temple.
- The Visitors can reach the Vrindavan through Various bus runs between Agra and Delhi.
- The Banke Bihari Temple is 7 km. Away from National Highway.
- The major railway station nearby is Mathura on the Delhi-Chennai and Delhi-Mumbai main line.
- Several express and passenger trains connect Mathura from other major cities of India like Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Calcutta, Gwalior, Dehradun, Indore, and Agra. However, Vrindavan itself is a railway station.
- The nearest airport is Agra, just 67 km away from Vrindavan.
- The nearest international airport is Delhi, connected to almost every important city in the world with major airlines.
- There are regular flights to other important tourist destinations of India, such as Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, and Chennai, etc.
Two-Step Banke Bihari temple darshan Online Registration @ bihariji.org
Let us see the Registration process for booking the Darshan of Banke Bihari temple online.
- Click Here to visit the Official Portal of Banke Bihari temple and Enter the Home page.
- On the Home page, The Registration form will appear on the screen.
- In Step1, Enter the Name, Email id, and WhatsApp Mobile number of the Applicant in the registration form.
- The Subscriber has to Select the language of their choice to subscribe and receive the Updates and Newsletters of Banke Bihari Temple to the concerned mobile number.
- Click on Continue with registration to proceed to the Next page.
- Then a registration Status will Appear on the screen. The Applicant has to check their concerned Email id and Click on the Verification Link to Continue the Registration Process.
- In step2, the person has to enter the contact number, state, city, Id proof and upload the Id proof image.
- Now the Applicant has to check the availability by Selecting the Date and number of Guests.
- Enter the First name, Last Name, Email Id, and Contact number of the Candidate shown in the image above.
- Click on the Terms &Conditions and Click Book on Darshan to book the Banke Bihari temple darshan Online.
Please note that your registration is not complete till you receive the confirmation and a booking number on your screen.
Guidelines to visit the Banke Bihari Temple PDF
Let us see the current guidelines to follow during a visit to the Banke Bihari temple
- The devotees are required to register online for darshan.
- The devotees must use the ‘‘Arogya Setu’Setu’ application on their mobile phones.
- Mask and social distancing are compulsory all the time. Devotees are required to maintain a 6 feet physical distance all the time.
- Touching inside the Mandir is not allowed.
- Devotees above the age of 65, devotees with comorbidities, pregnant women, and children below ten years are advised to stay home.
- Devotees should not carry any luggage/cell phones/electronic gadgets while reporting at the Mandir.
- Mandir management reserves the right to change the terms and conditions or cancellation of darshan under special circumstances.
- Devotees can start their registration by filling in the form below.
- Please note that your registration is not complete till you receive the confirmation and a booking number on your screen.
Note : The applicants are not needed to download the separate PDF Guidelines as the guidelines are available on the website.
Banke Bihari Temple Online Sewa Contribution
- In Thakur Shri Banke Bihariji Maharaj’s Service, the devotees can send contributions to Trust’sTrust’s account online.
- The contributions should be sent to:
- Account holder name: Shri Banke Bihari Consciousness Organization
- Account No.: 490200 0100002840
- Bank Branch: Punjab National Bank, Purana Shahar Vrindaban, Mathura.
- IFSC Code : PUNB0490200
- Devotees with special Sewa /Prasad requests and sending a contribution of more than Rs 1100/- should express their interest in conducting Sewa/ receiving Prasad by writing to [email protected]
Note: The Banke Bihari Temple authorities have temporarily stopped sending Prasad through post/courier to the devotees due to covid-19.
Banke Bihar Temple Mathura FAQs
Who has constructed the Banke Bihari temple Located in Madhura state?
Sri Haridas Ji constructed the Banke Bihari temple in Vrindavan of Madhura state.
Who has granted the Banke Bihariji image installed in Shri Banke Bihari Mandir?
The image of Bihariji installed in the Shri Banke Bihari Mandir was granted to Swami Haridas by the celestial couple Shyama-Shyam.
Who has Mobilized the Resources for the construction of Banke Bihariji Mandir?
The Goswamis themselves mobilized the resources for the construction of the Temple.
Who will Perform the Bihariji Mandir Sewa by Tradition?
By tradition, the Sewa is performed by Descendants of Jagannath Goswami till day.