All About Assam SVAYEM Scheme 2020-Apply Online, Eligibility Criteria & Application Form, Notification
Assam State Government has been announced a scheme called Assam SVAYEM Scheme in the state budget sessions on 7 February 2020. The objective of this scheme is to encourage the unemployed youth to start small businesses. Through this scheme, Assam’s state government will enable the state’s youth to get some income-generating activities to encourage youth. It allows the youth in sectors like manufacturing, trading, and service sector.
However, the state’s youth who wants to benefit under this scheme can apply online on the official portal.
Assam SVAYEM Scheme 2020-Apply Online, Eligibility Criteria & Application Form, Notification
In this article, we explain to you about the Assam SVAYEM Scheme, Objectives of the Scheme,Online Application Procedure, Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, and Notification.
Objectives of the Assam SVAYEM Scheme
Let us see the Assam SVAYEM Scheme’s objective, which is targeted on Assam’s unemployed youth.
- To generate employment opportunities for youth by giving financial support to start new ventures or develop existing ventures.
- To provide monetary assistance for the interested youth to begin new ventures in Trading, Manufacturing, and Service Sectors.
- To enable the youth to find income from different sources of business.
Eligibility Criteria of the Assam SVAYEM Scheme
Let us the eligibility criteria that an applicant should fulfill to get eligible for the scheme.
- The applicants should be a permanent resident of Assam who crossed 18 years of age.
- The applicants should have the skills, knowledge, and expertise to start income generation activities.
- The applicants should have a minimum qualification of Class VII to get registered under the SVAYEM Scheme.
- The applicants should not have any remarks from any of the banks stating that he/she is a loan defaulter.
- PMEGP beneficiaries who have already registered for the last five years are not eligible for this scheme.
How to Apply Online for Assam SVAYEM Scheme @industries.assam.gov.in
Let us see the Online Application Procedure for applying for the Assam SVAYEM Scheme. This application form is for the unemployed youth to get enrolled under this scheme.
- It takes the applicant to the Home Page Below.
- In the Home Page, On the Menu Bar, Select the Schemes Link.
- In the drop down, select the SWAYEM Scheme.
- On the Home Page, the applicant can find the SWAYEM Application PDF Form.
Online Application Form of SVAYEM Scheme [email protected]
- The applicant has to download the application form from the portal.
- In the Application Form ( Annexure -i), enter the applicant’s details such as Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Residential Address with Mobile Number, Academic Qualifications, and Experience in Activity.
- Submit any of the documents like PAN/Aadhar/Voter ID and Driving License.
- In Section C, Enter the Business Details such as Name of Enterprise, Nature of the Enterprise such as Proprietorship or Partnership.
- Also, Enter Current Business Address, Rented or Owned, Telephone/Mobile Number and Email ID.
- In the next section, enter the Business Activity, Date of Commencement, Unit Registration Details like Registered Office Number, Registered Office Address.
- Also, select the Social Category, and if minority, please enter the religion.
- At the bottom of the page, read the declaration, and enter the applicant’s date and signature.
- In the Annexure-ii below, you can observe the list of documents you should attach with the application form.
- The aspirant applicants have to fill in the application form and can upload it on the portal for the scrutiny.
- The submitted applications will scrutinize by the General Manager, DICC.
- After that, the application will go to the District Level Committee for another scrutiny.
- Those eligible applications under the scrutiny will go to the bank’s end.
- The bank personnel will validate all the applicants based on the project’s technical and economic feasibility ans move the process forward.
- The proposal will be sanction within the 30 working days.
- After the approval of the request by the bank, the applicants will get loans within five working days.
- After clearing out the bank’s other formal processes, it updates status on the official website.
Official Notification of SVAYEM Scheme 2020
Please click on the below link for reading the detailed notification of the SVAYEM Scheme 2020.
Assam SVAYEM Scheme 2020 FAQ
What is the full form of the SVAYEM Scheme?
The full form of the SVAYEM Scheme is Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Yojana.
What is the objective of the Assam SVAYEM Scheme 2020?
The objective Assam SVAYEM Scheme is to provide income-generating opportunities to the rural and urban unemployed youth of Assam.
What is the loan assistance provided by the banks to the youth under the Assam SVAYEM Scheme 2020?
The loan amount depends on the project type, cost, and eventually rests the bank’s decision.
Can I download the official notification about the SVAYEM Scheme from the portal?
Yes, the detailed notification regarding the SVAYEM Scheme is available on the official portal for download.