All about Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2020-21|Apply Online Application Form PDF on finance.assam portal
In a recent announcement, Assam State Government has announced that it will launch the Assam Orunodoi Scheme. The reason for rolling out this scheme is to provide monetary assistance to Assam residents to meet their monthly expenses. Under this scheme, the government will grant 830 Rupees to the beneficiary family, which benefits around 17 Lakhs families of Assam. The State Government has also been announced that the scheme will be starting from 2nd October 2020 in the state.
However, the eligible applicants can apply to the Orunodoi Scheme directly through an online procedure on the Official Portal of Assam.
Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2020-21 |Apply Online Application Form PDF @ finance.assam.gov.in
This article guides you about the Assam Orunodoi Scheme, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Online Application Procedure, and PDF Application Form.
Overview of the Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||Assam Orunodoi Scheme|
|Launching Date||2nd October 2020|
|Beneficiary Group||Women of Assam State|
|Monetary Assistance||830 Rupees Per Month|
Eligibility Criteria of Assam Orunodoi Scheme
Let us see the eligiblity criteria that the applicant should fullfil for applying this scheme.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Assam State.
- The household income of the applicant family should be less than 2 lakhs per annum.
- Under this scheme, the priority will be given to Widowed/Unmarried/Specially abled/Separate Female.
Benefits of Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2020
Apart from the monetary assistance, the Orunodoi Scheme provides different benefits under the scheme.
- The government provides 830 Rs to each family every month that comes around 10,000 Rupees every year.
- 200 Grade Schools in the state are going to receive an amount of 25 Lakhs under this scheme.
- Under this scheme, the government provides sterile napkins to the young ladies pursuing in government schools.
- The monetary assistance is given directly to the female member of the family to use the fund appropriately.
How to Apply Assam Orunodoi Scheme Online@finance.assam.gov.in
Let us see the online procedure for applying the Assam Orunodoi Scheme
- Visit the Official Portal Assam State.
- It takes the online applicant to the Home Page of the Portal.
- On the Home Page, Search for the Orunodoi Application Form.
- You can find the Application From in the PDF Form.
- You can download the Application Form from the portal and can start filling it manually.
Assam Orunodoi Scheme Online Application Form PDF
Let us see the procedure to fill the Arunoday Application in detail. This process starts once the applicant downloads the application form from the portal.
- In the first section of the form, the Application has to fill his/her address details like Block Name, Grama Panchayat, Village Name, Applicants First, Middle and the Last Name, Gender, Age, Locality, Pin Code, and Contact Number.
- In the Family Details Section, Enter the Name, Age, Gender, Relationship Status, and Priority Status.
- In the Bank Details Section, Enter the IFSC Code, Bank Branch Name,Bank Account Number, and Annual Family Income.
- Attach the Bank Pass Book, Priority Supporting Documents, and Other Relevant Documents.
- Read the Declaration Section, Tick Mark the Check Boxes, and keep the signature on its bottom.
- At the end of the application form, we can observe the official use section and Acknowledgment.
- After filling the application form, the applicants should attach the relevant documents along with the application form.
- After attaching the application form, the applicants have to submit the application form to the concerned local authorities.
Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2020-21 FAQ
What is the objective of the Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2020-21?
The objective of the Assam Orunodoi Scheme is to provide monetary assistance to families to meet their monthly expenses.
Who are the eligible beneficiaries of the Assam Orunodoi Scheme?
The residents of Assam, whose family income is less than 2,00,00 Lakhs are eligible for the Assam Orunodoi Scheme.
Can I download the application form of the Assam Orunodoi Scheme on the portal?
Yes, the applicants can download the application form of Assam Orunodoi Scheme on the Portal.
Can I direct the application form directly on the Assam State Portal Online?
No. The applicant has to download the form from the portal and submit the filled application form to the concerned authorities offline.