Anubadham Rojgar is a great portal in Gujarat for people who are searching for jobs. Jobs are the primary concern among the young generation nowadays. But in the global market, there is a huge crisis of jobs. So that to provide the jobs at your door, there is an Anubandham portal. First of all, as a job seeker, you need to register at the beginning. Then you are permitted to search for the jobs in that portal.
Anubandham Rojgar Portal
This article explains the complete details about the Anubandham Rojgar Portal, New Job Seeker Registration, and Apply for Jobs, Procedure to Login on the Anubandham Gujarat Job Portal.
Please Visit Our Articles:
Essential Steps in Gujarat Anubandham Rojgar Registration
Let us see the essential steps for registering on the Anubandham Job Portal Gujarat, as shown below.
The job seekers need to cover some essential steps in anubandham Gujarat:-
- Entry the portal.
- Registration/ sign up.
- Log in to the portal.
- Set/edit the profile of the job seeker.
- Search for jobs.
- Apply for jobs.
- My interview.
- Preference for the job.
- Participate in the job fair.
- Change the password.
Anubandham Portal New Job Seeker Registration
Let’s know about the anubandham registration in the anubandham portal below.
- First, you have to go to the Anubandham portal or anubandham Gujarat govt. On the top, there will be a ‘Registration’ option.
- By clicking on the ‘Registration’, you can see the option ‘Job Seeker’.
- To log in to the ‘job seeker’, you need to put your mobile number or email id.
- Email-id is needed to receive the urgent notification.
- For entering the mobile number, a form will be open.
- Tap on the ‘next’ button. Then an OTP will arrive on the given mobile number.
- After receiving the OTP, enter it into the portal and get the common application form.
- For the job seeker, the following information is needed to be given.
- First Name.
- Middle name.
- Last name.
- Pin code.
- After fill up all these taps on the option ‘Next’.
- Now the ‘Registration’ application will appear. Here you need to give
- Unique ID Type
- Unique ID number
- Log in details
- Mobile number
- If the user prefers to provide a mobile number for register, then give a mobile number. Otherwise, for registration, you can give an email id too.
- Next, create a strong password and confirm the password again.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button. Then your registration will be done successfully.
Steps to Edit Candidate Profile On Anubandhan Rojgar Portal
- When you seek to edit your profile, click on the option ‘edit’. The profile will be directly opened in front of you.
- The information which is needed to be delivered-
- Your first name (already filled up)
- Your middle name (already filled up)
- Your last name (already filled up)
- Your photograph
- Your gender
- Date of birth
- Your caste details
- Mobile number (already filled up)
- Email ID (already filled up)
- Unique ID type (already filled up)
- Unique ID number (already filled up)
- Status of Employment
- Skills on Languages
- On the address bar of the application form, the address is already mentioned.
- Pin code
- The next essential step is educational qualification details. Here in the form all the education details with training or any diploma e everything needs to be mentioned.
- The last education qualification.
- Specialization on the subject
- The diploma or other certificate
- The board/university
- The Marks/grade
- The year of passing
- The name of the course
- Name of the achievement, if any.
- Tap on the option ‘Next’.
- Its turn to fill up the employment status of the applicant. If they are currently involved in present jobs, that should also be mentioned here with details.
- You should mention the employment type.
- Which sector you are present in now.
- Functional area
- Name of the employer
- Job type
- Name of the company or organization
- Joining date
- Your position in the job
- Location of your job place
- Current salary
- The reason why you want to leave the job?
- Now the step is on the physical measurements of the job seekers.
- Is it disabled or not?
- If disabled, then the certificate will be shown must.
- The number of certificates.
- The authority by which the certificate is approved.
- Click on the button ‘Next’.
- The last phase of the registration is here now. The list of job preferences is written here.
- Desired location.
- Are you looking for a field job?
- Are you looking for a marketing job?
- Are you looking for a desk job?
- Do you prefer a travelling job?
- Nature of the job.
- Key skill.
- Wanted sectors
- Expected salary
In this way, the full process of registration in Anubandham is done.
Gujarat Anubandham Portal Login Procedure
As shown below, let us see the online procedure to get logged into the Gujarat Anubandham Job Seeker Portal.
- Please visit the Official Portal of Gujarat Anubandham.
- It takes the online users to the following page below.
- On the Home Page, Enter the Email or Mobile Number and Password.
- Enter the Captcha Code and Click on the sign in button.
FAQs on Anubandham Rojgar Portal
Is the Anubandham portal available in Google?
Yes, the Anubandham portal is available on Google.
Is physical attribute must be provided in Anubandham registration?
Yes, there is a separate column where you need to fill up all your physical attributes like – height, weight, physical disability etc.
Is the Anubandham portal really helpful for job seekers in Gujrat?
The job seekers who register in this portal can search for their preferable jobs and go for an interview. However, the cracking of the interview is fully up to you.
Do the job applicants have access to edit the candidate profile on the Gujarat Rojgar Portal?
Yes, the online users can edit their details on the on Gujarat Rojgar Anubandham Portal.