Complete Details of This year’s Amarnath Yatra: Find out the Online & Offline Registration Process, Procedure to obtain Permit, Health Certificate (CHC), Find out how to Book Helicopter or Rooms
Latest News : The latest news is that the Amarnath yatra is all set to start on June 28, and the registrations will start from April 1
Amarnath Yatra is a Famous Pilgrimage in South Kashmir that opens for two months Every Year in the Summer months. Lord Shiva is Extremely Popular among the people of all Nationalities. Millions of Devotees of Lord Shiva trek through the daunting Mountains of Amarnath Yatra to get closer to their God, who appears in the form of Ice Lingam. The Shrine is managed by the Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board (SASB), with the Governor of Jammu and Kashmir as its ex-officio Chairman.
For complete details, the Tourists can visit the official website of the Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board.
“The registration process for the yatra would begin on April 1 through 446 designated branches of Punjab National Bank, Jammu and Kashmir Bank and YES bank in 37 states and Union Territories.”
Amarnath Yatra 2021
God Shiv is loved by one and all. Although most of us worship him in our homes & nearby temples but if feels something else when we actually take part in Amarnath yatra or any other Yatra to Shiv’s holy places. Before you actually leave, there are many preparations that you should do, so start preparing accordingly. From physical fitness to other formalities, all must be completed properly if you are willing to take part in this Year’s Amarnath yatra i.e. year 2021.
This article explains the procedure of Online Registration, Dates, Role of the Board, Helicopter& Room Booking, Eligibility Criteria, Group Registration process, and Darshan of Amarnath Yatra 2021. If you are interested in visiting the Amarnath ji Shrine this year, You must understand the registration process and apply accordingly.
Eligibility Criteria of Amarnath Yatra 2021
Let us see the eligibility criteria that the pilgrims should fulfil to get eligible for Amarnath Yatra.
- People below the age of 13 years or above 75 years are not allowed for the Amarnath Yatra 2021.
- No female with more than six weeks of pregnancy shall be registered for the Yatra.
- In case vacancies are not available for a particular date for which the Group has sought registration.
- The Group Leader will be contacted over the concerned Mobile and informed about the next available slot for Group Registration of Amarnath Yatra 2021.
- If that is not acceptable to the Group Leader, the Application Forms, CHCs, and the Registration Fee shall be returned to the Group Leader through Registered Post.
- If the Group Leader agrees to seek registration for a date for which quota is available for Yatra, the same will be done and sent to him through registered post.
- For Yatra 2021, CHCs only after the defined date by SASB would be valid for registration purposes of Amarnath Yatra 2021.
- Yatris will be allowed to embark on their Yatra only on the day
How to Apply Online for Amarnath Ji Yatra | Online Registration Form 2021
Let us see the steps to follow for the online registration procedure for the Amarnath Yatra 2021
- Visit the Official Portal of the Shri Amarnath Ji Shrine Board (SASB) for online registration.
- It was heard that the online application process would start on 1st March 2021. However, in this instance, there is no online application forms available online on the portal.
- We will provide the latest article with recent updates on Amarnath Yatra 2021.
- Please follow our articles to get the latest updates on the Registration of Amarnath yatra 2021.
Amarnath Yatra Offline Registration | Download Application Form PDF, Process
Let us have a look at the steps to apply for the Offline registration of Amarnath Yatra 2021
- For offline Registration, Applicants need to visit the designated banks allotted by SASB all over India.
- The registration at the bank can be done between 3 PM to 6 PM usually.
- The travelers must submit the application form and some required documents such as Compulsory Health Certificate/original Identity Proof/Photograph.
- The essential documents for identity include Voter ID/Driving license/Passport etc.
- The Particular banks and branches of Amarnath Yatra could verify the applications submitted by the applicants.
- The Yatra Permit of Amarnath Yatra 2021 will be issued based on the applicants’ details on the application form.
Here is the Application Form (Permit Plus Compulsary Health Certificate(CHC))
You can Download this Form from HERE
How to Book Helicopter Ride for Amarnath Ji Yatra 2021
Let us check the details of the Helicopter booking for Amarnath Yatra of this year.
- The pilgrims who wish to travel by Helicopter will be required to submit the prescribed Compulsory Health Certificate (CHC) when booking
- The Online booking for Helicopter Tickets for Amarnath Yatra starts according to the date announced by Shri Amarnath Shrine Board(SASB).
- Last year Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board had finalized its arrangements for Helicopter services with Various Sector companies.
- Online Booking facility will be facilitated by the SASB to the intending Yatris for Amarnath Yatra 2021 on websites of the Companies mentioned above separately.
Amarnath Yatra Schedule 2021
Let us see the dates that are decided to start the Amarnath Yatra of year 2021.
- The registration for Amarnath Shrine Yatra starts from April 2021.
- The Amarnath Yatra 2021 will begin from 1st July 2021 to 22nd August 2021 tentatively.
- The Yatra usually starts on the auspicious occasion of Skanda Shashti as per the Hindu calendar.
- It concludes on Shravan Purnima (Raksha Bandhan) according to our Hindu calendar.
For the Yatra-2021, only those health certificates which have been issued after March 15 shall be valid. The steps which yatris (pilgrims) need to follow in order to register for the yatra (pilgrimage), have been put on the board’s website www.Shriamarnathjishrine.Com,” Kumar said while adding that the site also contains relevant information on how to reach the base camps, fee for registration, tariff for ponies, palanquin and porters.
Key Guidelines for Amarnath Yatra | New Rules, Norms 2021
Let us find the Guidelines to be followed by Yatris of Amarnath darshan.
- If Yatris intending to undertake the Amarnath Yatra- 2021 in a Group of 5 or more members and are unable to obtain Yatra Permits because the allocated number of vacancies have been completed.
- The Group for Amarnath’s members can together apply by Registered post to the Chief executive officer, Amarnath yatra 2021.
- The Group Registration will start from the date announced by SASB and conclude on the scheduled date.
- Group Registration shall be done on a first-come-first-serve basis, subject to the date-wise and route-wise vacancies.
- The Vacancies can subject to a maximum of 50 registrations per group/day per route.
“Registrations can be done through 316 branches of Punjab National Bank, 90 branches of Jammu and Kashmir Bank and 40 branches of YES Bank all over the country, Nitishwar Kumar, Chief Executive Officer of Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board said.”
Procedure to apply for the Yatra Permit under Group Registration Facility for Amarnath Yatra 2021
- The Group Leader will have to send the following documents regarding each member of the Group by registered post.
- Filled-in prescribed Application Forms.
- Original copies of the prescribed Compulsory Health Certificates (CHCs), Four passport-sized photographs of each applicant, one of which is to be signed on the front side of the picture.
- The Yatra Registration Fee is Rs.150/- per Yatri.
- Email Address of the Group Leader should be given along with the Mobile number.
- The amount payable to the SASB shall be sent in Bank Draft favoring Chief Accounts Officer, Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board.
Amarnath Yatra Room Booking 2021 – How to Guide
The pilgrims can book the rooms for Amarnath Yatra 2021. The room booking facility is available online on the Official Portal Shri Amarnathji Shrine Portal. Shrine Board Offers this service to Yatris to ensure they get a good stay at a reasonable price. The booking process starts once the registration commences i.e. from 1st April 2021.
There are many independent Hotels and Guest houses too in the area. You can book your room at any of these using travel sites or apps like Makemytrip, Booking.com etc.
Amarnath Yatra Tour 2021 : Helpline
Let us see the Helpline Details of the Amarnath Yatra as shown below.
- The Helpline Numbers are +91-194-2313146, 2313147 from May to October.
- The Helpline Numbers are +91-191-2555662, 2503399 from November to April.
- People can also reach the Email id [email protected] in case of any queries.
- Common Helpline Number is 14464
Address1:2nd Floor, Block 3
Raj Bagh Srinagar,
Pin Code: 190008
Amarnath Yatra 2021 FAQ’s
Where is the Shri Amarnathji Yatra Located in our country?
It is located on a high elevated mountain on the south side of Jammu & Kashmir in our country.
What is the form of Shiva Linga Appears in Amarnath for the devotees?
We can observe that Lord Shiva appears in the form of Ice Linga for his devotees.
What are the eligibility criteria of the Amarnath Yatra 2021 for the devotees?
The older people and the children are not permitted to Amarnath Yatra.
What are the necessary documents required for the Yatris of Amarnath Yatra 2021?
The Yatris are required to bring their CHCs, Voter id etc., which are needed as mentioned above.