Latest NREGA List 2021, Procedure to View/Download Panchayat Wise Job Card, Track Payment History & Status
The Government of India had launched the National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (NREA). This Act is mainly for the development of low-income families who are living in the slums. This Programme guarantees one hundred days of payment to the people, and it provides employment every year to every rural house Hold families. The Act Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act, Was Started in the year 2005 and in September. The government has allotted the Budget of Rs 73,000 Crores for the financial year 2021-2022; they allotted this budget for the poor people’s welfare and increased the country’s employment rate. Many of the people were lost their jobs due to corona.
The interested People can apply for the National Rural Employment Guarantee Act and download the panchayat wise job card and view the payment history & status.
All States New NREGA List
This article explains the process of All States New NREGA List 2021, View Download Panchayat wise work permit and wage history & Estimation, Benefits, and Check Payment History & Status.
Benefits of MNREGA Job Card
Let us see the benefits of the MNREGA Job Card as shown below.
- The Main Theme of this portal is to improve the standard of living for the people who are living in rural.
- The main aim of the NREGA scheme was to employ poor people.
- They provide work for the UN employment workers for 100 days.
- These NREGA scheme details are checked very quickly from anywhere through Mobile phones.
- One can easily download the job card list by checking their name on the MNREGA card list.
- The NREGA job card lists provide information about the tenancy of work and money received by the person.
- Under the MNREGA scheme, they promised the improper workers that they would provide work from the range of 5 km through the worker residency and minimum wages are to be paid.
How to View & Download Panchayat Wise Job Card List
Let us see the online procedure to view and download the Panchayat Wise Job Card.
- All the applicants have to visit the official portal of NREGA.
- Scroll Down the Home Page and Click on the Job Card cards under the Report Section.
- After selecting the job card, a new page will be displayed on the new page the lists of states will appear on the screen.
- We have to select our state. After the selection of states, we need to select some details from the drop-down menu.
- We have to fill state, financial year, district, block, and Panchayat.
- After selecting, all fields click on to proceed button.
- On the new page, the list of the different NREGA job cardholders will appear on the screen.
- Then we have to check our name in the job holders list.
- Once you find your name on the job holder, press the link available on the job Card number.
- If you select the link, the details of the job card will be displayed on the screen.
- In this job card, you find various details available.
- All the competitors are advised to check the information about unskilled labor employment and the pay scale in which the employment is offered.
How to View the Latest Job Card List of NREGA (All States)
Let us see the list of the all state NREGA List as shown below.
Check Payment History & Status of MNREGA Job Card
Let us see the online procedure to check the payment history and status of the MNREGA Job Card, as shown below.
- The applicant should visit the official portal of MNREGA.
- It then opens up a page will open where the applicant needs to enter some details.
- Click on the proceed button afterward.
- After the submission of the details, a list of registered people in your area will appear on your screen
- Now you need to find and click on your name.
- It then displays the MNREGA Card in front of you.
- After selecting the same, the complete details of your payment will be on your screen.
NREGA Job Card Payment Process
- The payment process under the NREGA has been done through direct benefit Transfer directly into their bank account or post office account.
- Hence, all must have a bank or post office account to get the benefit of the scheme.
- If you didn’t have an account, you could open the same by showing the NAREGA Job card.
Helpline Number : 1800 111 555
New NREGA List 2021 FAQ’s
How much percentage of work is allotted for the women by this scheme?
One-third of % age of work is allotted for the women by this NREGA Scheme.
How to verify/update NREGA Job Card?
It can be verified in campaign which are run by the state government time to time.
What is the duration of registration NREGA job card has been issued by the government?
Job Card has been issued to the beneficiary within 15 days of the registration which can be collected by the gram panchayat.
How to download Janmnarega mobile app online?
The beneficiaries can download beta version of Janmnarega mobile app from their google play store. The mobile app is in its beta version in some weeks its complete version will be released by the authority.