Amid Covid 19 Pandemic, the state government of Maharashtra has announced a new policy recently. The announcement was regarding the Alcohol Permit Maharashtra, in which the government permits the people to sell alcohol at homes all days of a week. It has also been mentioned that the sales of Liquor won’t be permitted at the liquor shops. Moreover, it has also been instructed that people should wear a mask and sanitize their hands at the counters.
The interested applicants can visit the official website and apply online for the Liquor Permit.
Alcohol Permit Maharashtra
This article explains the procedure to apply online for Liquor ranging from 1 Day, 1 Year, and Life-Long and the Online Application Form.
[1 Day, 1 Year & Lifelong] Apply Online for Liquor Permit in Maharashtra
Let us see the online procedure to apply for the liquor permit from one day to a lifelong Maharashtra State one day.
- Click on the Link: New User Register Here.
- It then takes the online applicant to the following page below.
- Click on Option 1, as shown below.
- Select the District, 10 Digit Mobile Number, One Time Password, and User Name.
- It then generates an OTP to the Registered Mobile Number.
- Check the User Name Availability.
- Enter the Password, Confirm Password, Full Name in English & Marathi, Date of Birth, and Age.
- Click on the I Accept under the declaration statement.
- Verify all the details and click on the Register Button.
- It then displays a dialogue box that confirms that your application has been registered successfully.
- Click on the Ok Button.
- Go to the Home Page and Enter the User ID and Password.
- Enter the Captcha Code and click on the Login button.
Maharashtra Liquor Permit Online Application Form
- It then takes the online applicant to the user dashboard.
- Click on the Home button on the left pane of the web page.
- Select the Sub Department and Click on the State Excise Department from the dropdown.
- Click on the “Permit for purchase, possession, transport, use, and consumption of Foreign Liquor and Country Liquor in the State of Maharashtra (Annualor lifelong Permit), i.e., the license in Form FL-XC granted under the Mumbai Foreign Liquor Rules,1953” Option as shown below.
- After selecting the option, click on the proceed button.
- It then redirects the online user to the official website of the Maharashtra Excise Department.
- Select the Option: Permit for the purchase, possession, transport, use, and consumption of Foreign Liquor and Country Liquor in the State of Maharashtra(F. L. X-C) option the left pane.
- Enter the Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Bldng/House Number, Street/Road, Date of Birth, and Age.
- Select District, Taluka, Village, Pin Code, Occupation, Enter the Details of Proof of Age with this application, and Selection the option: Application for 1 Year Permit or Permanent Permit.
- Verify all the details and click on the Submit Button.
- It then generates an application number and token number, as shown below.
- Click on the Ok Button.
- Upload the Scanned Photograph and proceed to the payment section.
- Click on the Confirm button to initiate the online payment process.
- It displays the option that Transaction is Successful.
- On the next page, the applicants can observe the status that the license is pending.
Offline Procedure for Maharashtra State Liquor Alcohol Permit
Let us see the procedure that the citizens should follow to acquire the Liquor Permit, as shown below.
- Gather all the documents necessary to apply for the liquor permit and keep the copies with you.
- Please note that the applicants should have at least one document to prove their identity.
- The applicants should purchase a court stamp fee for their application. They should affix Rs. 10 Court Stamp on the application.
- The candidates should now visit the excise office to apply in person with the essential documents and court stamp.
- Mumbai citizens can go to the Old Customs House, which is the district collector office itself.
- The applicants can choose the one-year permit or the lifelong permit and fill the form accordingly.
- However, there are two separate applications for each.
- The applicants should fill in the information such as their name, address, date of birth, and other identification information.
- The applicants should submit the filled application to the concerned executive and the photos and other documents.
- The concerned authorities will review your application and then let you know the status of your application.
Note: Please note that there is a space on your application to glue your court fee stamp. Affix it securely before you submit your application to the clerk.
Maharashtra Alcohol Permit FAQs
What are the two portals mentioned in the article for carrying out the Maharashtra Alcohol Permit application procedure?
The two portals mentioned in the following article are https://exciseservices.mahaonline.gov.in and https://aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in/.
What is the duration that the applicants can apply for the Maharashtra Liquor Permit?
The applicants can apply for one day, one year, lifelong on the official portal for the liquor permit.
Do the applicants have an opportunity to apply for the Maharashtra Alcohol Permit Offline?
Yes, the applicants can visit the concerned office and carry out the Maharashtra Alcohol Permit Offline Mode.
What is the scope of the applicability of the Alcohol Permit Scheme of the Maharashtra State?
The Alcohol Permit Policy applies to the entire state of Maharashtra.