Step by step guide to Apply Online for CM Chiranjeevi Scheme Rajasthan, Rajasthan Universal Health Scheme, Registration Form 2021.
The Rajasthan Chief Minister Shri Ashok Gehlot has announced on 18th March that he will launch a Universal Health Scheme on 1st May 2021. The main objective of this scheme is for the citizen’s health. By this scheme, the people of Rajasthan will be benefitted by availing of the free medical campaigns by the Government of Rajasthan. This portal is beneficial for the poor people and the people who are living in the slum areas. The CM of Rajasthan had announced that he named the universal health scheme Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana (चिरंजीवी योजना), and he said that the application form would start from 1st April 2021.
The interested people can apply for the Chief Minister Chiranjeevi Yojana 2021 of Rajasthan on the official portal.
Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana
This article explains the procedure to apply for the Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana Rajasthan, Universal Health Scheme, Online Registration Form 2021, Rajasthan Budget Highlights.
Highlights of CM Chiranjeevi Scheme
Let us see the key highlights of the mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana.
- The Chief Minister of Rajasthan named this programme Rajasthan Universal Health Scheme to benefit the state’s poor people.
- Shri Ashok Gehlot on budget speech was held on the month of 24th February 2021 to release the budget of Rs 3,500 crores.
- For Rajasthan people, he will provide cash-less Health services to up to 5 lakh families in the state.
- The CM Shri Ashok Gehlot announced that Rajasthan Chiranjeevi Universal health registration for those not included in the National Food Security Act (NFSA) and Socio-Economic Caste Census (SECC).
How to Register Online for the Rajasthan CM Chiranjeevi Yojana
Let us see the online application procedure to apply for the Rajasthan CM Chiranjeevi Scheme Online.
- Visit the Official Website of Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana.
- Click on the Option “Click Here” link under the section of registration.
- If you have already registered on your portal, you will have to enter your login ID, password and captcha code and click on the login option.
- If you have not registered on the portal, then you have to click on the option of registration.
Raj Universal Health Scheme Online Registration Scheme
- The Registration Form page will be displayed on the screen.
- Select your category on the portal.
- After this, you have to select one of the options below to register.
- Now enter the required details.
- Click on Submit Button for Registration.
- In this way, you will be able to register on the portal.
- You have to click on the login option.
- Now, you have to enter your user name, password and captcha code.
- After this, you have to click on the login option.
- On the login page, you will have to click on the ABMGRSBY application option.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- If you are an old user, you will have to enter your user name and password, and if you are a new user, you will have to click on the option of New User and complete the registration process.
- After this, the registration form will open in front of you.
- You have to enter all the important information asked in the registration form, such as your name, mobile number, email ID etc.
- Now, you have to upload all important documents.
- After that, you have to click on the option of submit.
How to Apply Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana Offline
- The applicant should visit the scheme registration camp at the gram panchayat level or the block level.
- The applicant should get the registration form of Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana from the camp office.
- The applicants will have to enter all the important information asked in this form, like your name, mobile number, email id etc.
- Attach all the important documents from the form. After this, you have to submit this form to the camp.
- After the successful registration, you will now get a reference number from the camp.
- Please keep the reference number carefully.
- The applicants can track the status of their application through this reference number.
Chief Minister Shri Ashok Gehlot Rajasthan State Budget 2021
Let us see the Rajasthan Chief Minister’s important announcements during the Rajasthan State Budget for the current financial year.
- The CM of Rajasthan that he had given Appointments for the 97,000 people.
- Exams had been held for the jobs, and results have declared that 17,000 people were selected for the job.
- For another job, there are 37,000 posts.
- The announcement for the exams had already been given and will be conducted soon.
- For another job, 23,000 posts have been issued, and the advertisement is in process.
- In this way, the government of Rajasthan is in the process of providing over 1.7 lakh jobs in 2 to 2.25 years.
- The CM of Rajasthan said that the job appointments are getting late due to coronavirus.
- In another announcement, Shri Ashok Gehlot increased the MLA Local Area Development (MLA LAD) fund from Rs 2.25 crores to 5 crores annually demanded by both congress and opposition parties.
- MLAs welcome the announcement across party lines by tapping their tables.
- The CM of Rajasthan had not announced the official date when he is going to be implemented.
- Chief Minister of Rajasthan had announced the scheme Back to Work.
- In this scheme, 15,000 women will be covered in the next three years.
- By this scheme, women will provide work through the private sector.
- The women will get work from home job opportunities: trained professionals and the working women who left work to take care of their families after marriage.
Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana 2021 FAQ’s
Who announced the scheme Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana Rajasthan?
The CM Shri Ashok Gehlot had announced the scheme Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana Rajasthan.
When is the Raj Universal Health scheme going to be launched?
The Scheme Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana is going to be launched in May 2021.
Is the online application form available for Rajasthan Universal Health Scheme available on the portal?
No, the online application form is not active for Raj Universal Health Scheme online on the official portal. We will keep you update once the application form is live on the portal.
How much amount is allotted in the Rajasthan state budget for the scheme Rajasthan Chiranjeevi Yojana?
As many as 3500 crores are allocated in the Rajasthan state budget for the scheme Rajasthan Chiranjeevi Yojana scheme.